- Personal Information
- We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information ("Personal Information") when you set up an account or register with us. The Personal Information you provide when you establish your account or register will be referred to as “Account Information”. You may also provide us with Personal Information by submitting your resume or other content (“Non-Account Information”). Providing any Personal Information is optional but if you choose not to establish an account or register, you may not be able to access some content or services on the Site.
- Account Information
- We will not sell, share, or rent your Account Information to third parties and we will not disclose your Account Information to third parties without your permission, except as explained in this section. From time to time, we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services including credit card processing, data management, promotional services, Web hosting, Web development, etc. We provide our service providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. Each Service Provider must agree to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information involved in order to protect your information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
- Non-Account Information
- Non-Personal Information
- Many websites collect information from their users that does not identify an individual user ("Non-Personal Information") but that helps those websites understand how users use their site and services (eg, IP addresses, information about other sites that users have visited). This information is automatically stored by our technical systems (eg, server logs) but we do not currently use this type of information aside from addressing technical support needs. We do place session cookies on user computers for the purpose of providing you with better services while you are on our Site.
- LEGAL ACTION OR REQUIREMENTS
- Although unlikely, in some situations we may disclose your Personal Information and Non-personal Information if we believe it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to HR Connections, to its affiliates or to others. We may also disclose such information when we believe the law or a court requires it.
- Opting Out Of Future Communications; Updating And Deleting Personal Information
- No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through Site or submitted to the Site, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or submit to the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
- Third Party Website Links And Content
- E-mail Newsletters/Services
- We may send you e-mails regarding HR Connections, the Site, our Services or a special promotion or event. All such e-mails contain an opt-out mechanism if you do not wish to receive future e-mails from us.
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information or any other type of information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a user under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records. Because we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- Policy Changes
Last update: May 26, 2010